James A. Kobe
Email: click here to contact
- Employment law
- Commercial litigation
- Massachusetts, 1986
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, 1987
- Boston College Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 1986
- Law Review, Order of the Coif
- Amherst College, B.A., magna cum laude, 1980
Associations and memberships
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Mr. Kobe concentrates on employment law and civil litigation. He has 26 years of experience in these areas, including 12 years as a partner and associate in a large Boston law firm. Mr. Kobe presently counsels employers and individuals regarding employment issues and represents companies and individuals in a variety of disputes ranging from business, commercial and real estate litigation to the full range of employment matters including compensation, harassment and discrimination claims.
James A. Kobe, P.C. serves clients throughout Massachusetts, including Newton, Boston, Suffolk, Middlesex and Norfolk.